LD-25 Intrinsically Safe Laser: SIM 13 – 0004 IEC EX ia I/IIC T3 / T4
This is the smallest laser in our range and is a low cost, consumable priced device. The LD25 is IEC EX ia Certified as an Intrinsically Safe Laser for use in underground coal mining and other hazardous areas. Designed to fit into the older Hexagonal Designed mounts. This smallest I.S. Laser (LD-25X-635P) is designed to be used up to a distance of 150 metres.
- Battery life 50 hours
- Does not require battery connections
- 150m Range and Light weight
- Well protected in metal housing
- Stainless steel outer body
- Heavy duty brass Inserts at each end
- Push ON / OFF Switch at rear
- Industry Standard for Mines
- Made in Australia.
- Excellent support and service
- IEC COC IEC EX ia I/II C 135 Deg C (T4)
- Group I EX ia, Class 2M Laser
- Degree of Ingress Protection IP55
- Based on the LD60 I.S. Laser
- Available with Red Laser Output
- AA-size Powercell type PC15AU.